My view on design

Ways to view design. We need to look at design in different angles. Expanding our view will open new windows ways can help our audience see other approaches in art. This is a photo I took last week of my rooster with close up to show his face!!!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Value

This was my creation of value. I used many copies of the photo copied wrapping paper that was originally shinny purple for by background! I really like the look it gave nad helped to pop out my image of me.  I then used a couple other images one the photo puzzle and more wrapping paper just lighter. I then moved ont othe face. I game my face two different color values. One is for normal face sight and the darker is the we see sometimes and sometimes stands in shadow and confusement.
My eyes nose and mouth were just photo copied and the hair was brought out with stained glass color. When I look at my face in the image it says oh my what is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment