My view on design

Ways to view design. We need to look at design in different angles. Expanding our view will open new windows ways can help our audience see other approaches in art. This is a photo I took last week of my rooster with close up to show his face!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Illusion of Motion!!!!


This is my take of stillness to motion. These two humans are standing still but you can really see the wind blowing right through them as they sit. Martine Rhyner is the artist done with oil on canvas 2010. It name is "Legacy of Water". I really liked this so much and really captured the motion illusion fro me.




This is the "Back dive" of 1954 by Harold Edgerton who I feel is using the multiple image use by showing each step of a back dive. I found this from his digital collection and really liked this as I used to do diving when I was little. Each step of the way really gives the feeling of motion.


















This image fits my description of blurred outlines. Both images showing communication which is motion but on both images you can't make out the details very well. This was done on wet canvas taken from photographic idiosyncracies. There was no date on this. I really like how the gestures were both seen very well by both people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment